Thursday, August 18, 2011

'Amazing Things Happen When You Introduce Your Body To Your Mind'


1st,16th August.
God,the airport staff are GRUMPY today!! 
{When we went to fast track the lady was like, have you been sent here? Because this is only for fast track boarders!! Ohh the cheek of it!! Do we not look posh enough?!?}
The sky above the clouds is blue today, look out for nice weather England!!
Just got the lipgloss that I've been trying to get for at least...Hmm...5..maybe 3months!! Yay!!
Club class, yet I need no sleep, what a waste!! (not) Will upload pics. 
Filling my thoughts with good beauty guru names... Now I need to become one!! So far ive got...
AddictionsofBeauty
(My) GlamorousAddiction
GlitterAddict
I like the last one best so far!! ;)
ACKKKKK!!!! I forgot any shoes for the sand!!!!! OMiGOD!! IM GOING TO DIE!! No sand shoes or anything but sandals!! >:( Feeling Faint...
Aww some of them(the airport staff), well on the flight, are LOVELY!! Almost like the  guy from first class on our californian flight!! :) <3
Note to self:BLOG APP FOR iPAD
They have Hestons:Mission Impossible on the tv in the plane!! It's about him making British airways food better and healthier!! :D
Nomnom!! Apparently I don't eat quick enough!! Xxoxo
{insert photo}Lucia HELP!!
Note to self:Vote british airways as passengerchoiceawards.com!!
Ohh dear!! Mum just spilt red wine everywhere on herself!! Wearing WHITE leggings!!! Glad we're not in Business class!!
Note to self: If you need to loo people will always let you past
New installment!! Airplane toilets have a changing seat that you can put down!! Cool! Heehee :P
Awww!! We just arrived in the hotel, it's amazing!! We didn't arrange transport and were trying to find taxis and we asked this lady if she was a taxi and she said, no I'm not but I can drop you off?! Mom asked how much? And she said, NO!! That's fine I'll just drop you off on me way home!! I was slightly worried about this, being a Brit, and thought that there must be something shes gonna do or wants!! Nope, she dropped us off perfectly with an added bonus of a lovely chat.
Her son is on the Greneda swim team in the Olympics so watch out for them!!
10:33 or 3:33 AM!! (Carribean/UK) Finally allowed to sleep!!! :0 zZz

No comments:

Post a Comment