Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday-Zzzz

Sunday
We went to a Underwater sculpture park!! It was lovely(apart from the sunburn), I loved the brain coral, mum said that it was living?!? Liar... Hahaa. Okay, I should have made an *extra* saying this, but O well too late now!! Last night a live group was playing in the terrace, and there was this guy. This guy looked about 45/50 and was the most hilarious dancer, he just didn't car(imagine a big bloke dancing to rude boy, Rihanna)Very funny. Anyway, I say this because he just walked past in front of me. 
Sorry guys, I didn't take the time throughout the day to write this so at the end of the day I tried to finish it off but I was too tired to write more!! Sorry!! Not that much happened apart from the snorkelling trip today-maybe I'll write that as an extra tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment