Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday

Saturday
Migraine.
70% at about 2oclock.
79% at 3.
Covered my beloved Marie Claire with oily fingerprints from my hand and foot massage...
5:22-finished an article on 9/11, I'm completed overwhelmed I was only a few birthdays old when it happened so I have no recollection of the event, I don't even remember seeing it on the tv, or newspapers. All I know was that it was a school day and there was a sense that there was something wrong at school-one of my best friends at the time was the brains and would always keep track of news- but we were too young to understand. If you get the chance to go to a supermarket or post office I suggest that you get this magazine solely because of this one article. Or if that's too much for you, buy it for a fashionista friend(it's the fashion issue) and read pages 133-136 before handing it over, really it's worth it. Enough of that, back to paradise.
Well,  paradise=thunderstorms, chilling winds, rough seas and 13 mozzy bites.
I guess it is winter here, but keep in mind that it was 30degrees yesterday.
Sorry about the slightly less happy blog today, but tomorrow will br happy. Promise!! :D (90% now!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment