Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tuesday!!

Tuesday
I haven't had my phone on me all day so I haven't been blogging...
But a quick overview, we've been out driving around the island to look at the culture and the beauty of it!
We drove up to the top of the island and saw the rainforest there(of course, it was raining... But it was lovely because we saw little tiny shops.etc) we also worked our way up to leapers hill. This was named after the last 40 or something caribs who would rather be dead than be taken over by the French, so all of them together jumped off this hill to their deaths. Nice... :-S
Very beautiful landscape and it was lovely to get to know the island. Grenadiens are lovely people, although they seem daunting when you see them by the roads with knifes, but they are for farming!
After we got back to the hotel after a long day, we dived straight into the pool. Ahh!! Lavely!! :D
I haven't seen my friend, Alex for days, I think he's avoiding me... :S
 

No comments:

Post a Comment