Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wednesday

Wednesday-Guest Orientation,
Intro to Sailing, My Daily Treatment(Facial!!), Lunch,Sailing, Whatever!! 
They are obsessed with cinnamon, passionfruit and watermelon everywhere, THEY HAVE only 3 perfumes ONE OF THEM IS NINJA!!! I think this is my island!! Hahaa
Okay. Apparently my skin is too precious to do treatments on, my ass, o well!! I still get massages!! :) Let's see if they'll compromise and give me a mani-pedi aswell... ]:-)
No wind, so no sailing... We did grab a pair of flippers and snorkels tho!! I spotted some squid... :S OMIGOD they were spoooky!! Their faces were upside down and the were coming towards us with a staredown going on between us at the same time.. ack!! 
I went on the sand =O-and had a mini heart attack may I add- but had to move quickly as mom was already up and off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment